Sunday 20 March 2011

UFO's

First things first. This year my New Years resolution was to complete my UFOs.

Just like any resolutions you start off well in the first month (5 completed) and by second month you slowly loose focus (1-2 completed) . So now we are in the third month and it is time to kick myself in the pants again.

Here are my top 10 UFO's which neeeed to be completed.
  1. Slash bags galore - have a pile of material & handles for just this job
  2. Stitchery bag - Birdy in a tree
  3. Skirt for me - Mum bought this material as a present Ooops
  4. Quilt for the lounge - kit bought 2009, need to find in craft room some where.
  5. Hardanger Scissors case x 2
  6. Candlewicking pillow - for Squid1
  7. Patchwork/stitchery bag
  8. Shopping cart seat cover
  9. Squid2 PJ's
  10. Cheryl's 15th century purse
Now lets go and join an online group to help we with this task.

Sandra

No comments: