Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year All
I wish very one well for the New Year.
Lets start this crafty year off with another quilt.
Here are the colours a friend requested,
Green and purple,
I found the top fabric which just tied those
colours in perfectly. 

I have been working on finishing my Little Birdie stitchery
Only one to go.
But it is hard to do so with the new addition
to the family.....Tove 12week old
Chocolate pointed Burmese

Squid1 with her new kitten

Sooooo  CUTE!

 He is sooooo cute. The whole house stops to watch him play.

The furry design assistant is not to sure about the new apprentice,
as it moves to fast for her. I hope they can be friends and join me in the Craft room for many years to come.

Off to start on that quilt. Hugs Sandra

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Your quilt fabrics are so pretty.... the birdie stitcheries are lovely too... I have done all my stitcheries and got the fabric for sashing now... How cute is your new kitten....
Happy New Year... hope its a wonderful one...
Hugz

Maria said...

I am so looking forward to seeing your friends quilt completeted.
Oh how cute is Tove. Give him a cuddle from me.