Monday 24 August 2015

FNSI August

Hi Ladies,
Hope you had a productive FNSI. Thanks to all for joining in. 
Sorry for my late post as I as away this weekend at a Medieval weekend South of Perth in A little town called Balingup.

Other than finishing off some hand sewing on my veil not much was achieved on Friday Night.
Bad selfie!!
When I returned home on Sunday I spent some time working on latest scrappy quilt, to relax! 
It is a nice cot size quilt. 
No rest for the wicked.......it is now dance costume season!! That's right Mum I did it again.
This will be my 10th year making costumes for my daughters dance class. Thank goodness there are only 15 girls this year.
That is a nice deep pink.
Watch this place hugs Sandra

3 comments:

e said...

You are a very busy lady - not much time for personal sewing is there? Love your scrappy quilt. It's going to be a beauty. Saying no is always tough. The costumes look beautiful. :)

Maria said...

Oh no not the costumes again....... Look quiet involved...
Hope Balliup was fun.

Your Pretty Scrappy Quilts will made someone happy . XX

Josie said...

Hummm... first I wondered if you were getting married. Then if you were becoming a Nun but I finally plumped for Medieval reenactment... hope I'm right! lol That dance costume looks complex... and you are making 15!! Good luck....xxx
p.s. That selfie isn't bad at all....