Saturday 21 November 2015

November FNSI

Surprise did you think you would get Maria's Blog "Life on the Block".
Try the next one down on Wendy's list.

This is Sandra WA "Playing Tiddleywinks" LOL

Welcome to all that enjoyed FNSI. 
For the first time I had planned to come into the craft room and just potter. 
Clean up, quilt a UFO what ever tickled my fancy.
Then on Tuesday there was an unexpected arrival of a baby girl into the world for a old friend. 
Due in Dec.
So I ended up going through my stash and finding something to make a quilt for the little one.

I have had this great linen fabric with bicycles on it tucked away for just this occasion.
Started laying out fabrics & found there was not enough to finish off, will need to go shopping No!!
So then I moved onto my Scandie Christmas wall hanging.
Getting there, boarders next.
Thanks to Wendy for getting us together & working on projects all around the world.
Enjoy your sewing. Sandra

8 comments:

Cath said...

love the colours in that quilt for the baby....very pretty. The Scandinavian Christmas is one I umhed and aahed about for too long so missed out on getting it. Wish I had now!

Karen's Korner said...

That is going to be one sweet quilt when finished.

Maria said...

LOL great post.......
Loving your modern pink linen baby quilt...
WOW the Scandie Christmas is looking fabulous.....

kiwikid said...

Baby quilt is looking lovely..nice Christmas project.

sunny said...

Great projects! Maybe you didn't do what you had planned, but you were quite productive. That baby quilt is going to be adorable with those fabrics.

Raewyn said...

The colours in the baby quilt are lovely - it will be a beautiful quilt when done. Love your Scandie Christmas hanging, too.

Anonymous said...

Love what you are doing for the baby quilt. Babies come when they feel like it and rearrange everything, don't they? =)

Lin said...

Pretty fabrics in your quilt and I love the Christmas wall hanging. xx