Saturday 19 December 2015

December FNSI

Thanks to Wendy and all the ladies that joined in on the last FNSI for the year.
I found it a little hard to find my way into the craft room last night! 
Already feels like time to sit and relax.
With some last minute Christmas finishes I finally found my in & put the binding on a table running which is for my Christmas table. 
Just need to sit and do the hand sewing.
A couple of weeks ago Mum was here and put together another one of my blocks for my Scandinavian Christmas wall hanging. I also did a little stitching on that. 
I wish all the blogging ladies a wonderfull Christmas & I will look forward to seeing all the beautiful things people make in the New Year.
Hugs Sandra

10 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Hi Sandra. Your runner is just lovely and will look lovely on your festive table. Love Scandinavian Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones too x

Maria said...

Sew good you manages to get in the craft room for a bit of stitching....
Great finish on the table runner, well nearly.....
Your Scandinavian Christmas is coming along nicely...XX

Karen's Korner said...

Gorgeous tablerunner and such a cute block.

Christine M said...

Your table runner looks lovely, Sandra. I love the toadstools on the Christmas block.

Susan said...

Your Scandinavian Christmas block is lovely. It will be nice to have a new runner for the big day.

Raewyn said...

The runner looks like it will be a perfect touch for your Christmas table. Scandinavian Christmas is a gorgeous project, too. Merry Christmas to you as well!

Michelle said...

Such a sweet block and pretty table runner.

Anthea said...

Hi Sandra... wow very stylish modern fabrics for your runner, & the red bind is perfect for it... I hope you & your family have a wonderful Christmas & enjoy the school hols xx

Kaisievic said...

Love the Scandinavian blog, I hope that your Christmas was good.

Maria said...

Excuse me! We're is your post for FNSI......LOL.