Sunday 1 February 2015

Little one Finished

Here is the little quilt finished that I had shown in the last post.
It was a great little pattern called Disco by Jaybird Quilts. Something I picked up at last year WA Quilt show to challenge myself.

The multiable seams we're not to bad, just cutting without the special ruler was a bit time consuming, as the accuracy was the key to the success.
The zip zag edge is great love it.


Check out the back, using scraps to make it a little different.


My plan is to make one UFO then one new item. So off to dig out my next project.
Have a great week bye Sandra




2 comments:

Maria said...

Love it and the back looks great.....

Anthea said...

Wow Sandra - the quilt looks amazing - love the colours & wow so neat with the seams - I'm inspired!
You met your Challenge!